Monday, November 23, 2015

Try a chat feature!

 I am currently testing out a new secure chat server powered by Zopim.com I am looking forward to being able to premier several new interactive features in the RESINation future!  Looking forward to growing on this adventure with you!  As a Bonanza.com seller, my favorite feature was the ability to talk to my customers.  It really helps bridge the gap between online and brick-and-mortar! So far, as a new user I am super happy with the ease of use of the site and the features.  The pricing structure is reasonable since the chat feature helps bridge the gap between online and brick-and-mortar

Have you ever used a chat server? If so, leave a comment and if you have a link for review even better!

Until the next adventure,

No comments:

Post a Comment